Spider Gels from Two Curly Girls
Instructions for use:
- Apply a thin layer of NSI Base Coat to the nails, ensure you cap the nails.
- Cure for 30 seconds under a lamp.
- Apply your desired colour polish in the same way as the base coat; a thin coat, cap the nail again.
- Take your desired colour Spider Gel. Dip a fine brush or dotting tool into the gel and carefully dot it onto your nail.
- Move the brush or dotting tool across the nail to create your desired pattern and keep going until you've finished.
- Cure for 30-60 seconds (dependant on your lamp).
- Here, you can then add more colour or leave the design as it is, curing for 30 seconds once finished.
- Finally, apply a top coat and cure for 30 seconds and use NSI Cleanse to remove the sticky residue leaving awesome shiny nails.